TEAM MEMBERS – 4 to 5 Students
- There will be a preparation of an advertisement on a given product (on spot) for 3 minutes and the maximum time forenactment on stage will be 2 minutes.
- The caution should be taken to refrain from displaying obscenity, violence, prejudice, defamation etc. in Advertisement.
- Judgement criteria will include theme, brand name, punch line, team coordination and presentation.
- The contestants are strictly advised not to disclose the name of their School/Institution to the Jury members/audience.
- The decision of Judges will be final and binding.
- In case participants exceed the time limit, Judges will be free to deduct the marks/disqualify the team.
- The contestant may opt for a suitable dress code however the name of the School/Institution should not be displayed on the dresses in any form.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the venue, time and rules, if desired.
The objective of the event is to provide a platform to students from various schools to showcase and demonstrate their skills and talent in Culinary art.
TEAM MEMBERS – 2 Students
- Each team will plan and present a Dish (Continental or Indian) which does not involve cooking. (Flame less Cooking). Team will bring the ingredients and prepare the dish at venue itself.
- Each Team will carry their own cutlery, crockery and props. Only one table will be provided at the venue for presentation.
- Maximum number of teams: Two teams per School.
- Eligibility criteria: Students of class 11 & 12 only.
- Duration : 1 Hour
- Uniform: School Uniform with kitchen apron and chef cap.
- Judgment Criteria:- Presentation, Innovation, Taste of the dish and knowledge about ingredients.
Installation art is an artistic genre of three-dimensional works that often are site-specific and designed to transform the perception of a space. Develop a Dress with the use of Sustainable Products only.
- Student have to make installation keeping sustain ability in mind
- Minimum number of participants will be 4 and maximum will be 6 with a model.
- Minimum length for dress is till knee.
- Use of any kind of paper as material is prohibited.
- Any kind of base can be used to create the volume ( Gown)
- Time limit 2 hours.
TEAM MEMBERS – At least 5 Students
- The Groufie is open for the students participating in the other four contests ONLY. It is not a separate contest.
- Picture should have an appealing caption.
- Props can be used.
- In designated areas within main campus.
- Avoid vulgar and indecent pictures.
- Students must upload and share the Groufies on the facebook page of Technorazz at www.facebook.com/technorazz with hash-tags #Technorazz and #JnuGroufie17.
- All Grouphies must be uploaded on the link participating in the other four contests ONLY. between 9.30 am and 11.00 am during the It is not a separate contest. events.
- Any Grouphies not shared on Technorazz FB page or not having both hash-tags could not be a part of the contest.
- Briefing: 30 min
- Selfie Clicking: 30 min
TEAM MEMBERS – 4 Students
- Number of participants in a team will be 4.
- Maximum of one team per school will be allowed.
- Themes will be given on the spot.
- Internet access in computer lab will be provided to choose images and other resources
- Participants are required to prepare concept of a full service and to present with multiple screens of the App.
- The concept presentation will highlight: Business idea; Technological innovation; screens of the proposed App
- Time duration will be 9:30am to 12:00 noon which will include:
- Brefing: 30 mins
- Preparation: 1.5 Hrs.
- Presentation: 3 mins each team